Terra incognita. Earthen architecture in europe: a new project with ambitious objectives.
- Make an inventory of European networks of earthen architecture.
- Improve the visibility and recognition of earthen architecture through information and awareness.
- Attracting public awareness to a heritage of great interest.
- Initiate a study on the relation between tradition and current requirements (including environmental terms), in construction, architecture and urbanism.
- Examine the conditions of technical feasibility, social and economic of new constructions in earth.
- Promote the realization of contemporary earthen architectural projects, in line with a durable and respectful perspective of the environmental norms.